We use the following types of cookies and similar technologies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our websites or apps. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website or use a shopping cart.
- Analytics cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our websites and apps when they are using them. This helps us to improve the way our website and app work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website or app and to personalise our content for you, for example, by remembering your preferences.
- Advertising cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website or app and the advertising displayed on them more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Social media cookies. We use these cookies when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our website to keep track of the way customers engage with and share our content. The social network will record that you have done this. This information may be linked to targeting/advertising activities.
You can withdraw your consent to cookies and other tracking technologies that are not strictly necessary by updating your cookie preference in your browser.